International travel is resuming again, with many adjustments and health safety as a top priority.
All countries are trying to contain the spread of COVID-19 with arriving travelers by following coronavirus pandemic restrictions. The safety protocol many are practicing is mandatory proof of negative COVID-19 test on entry. However, this protocol is fast-changing, and the type of test that is required may vary from county to country.
To help out travelers keep up with the requirements regarding COVID-19 testing for travel, we decided to publish the most important information on a weekly basis.
Entry regulation updates
- Germany – Israel, Montenegro, Turkey, Vietnam, Kenya, and United States are now categorized as high-incidence countries. Passengers arriving from these countries must self-isolate for at least 5 days.
- Hong Kong – Since 09.08.2021, all arriving passengers are required to present a negative test result, not only passengers from certain countries.
- Slovenia – passengers arriving by plane or on cruise ships are required to complete the digital Passenger Locator Form here.
- United Kingdom – vaccinated passengers arriving from France are now also exempt from quarantine, as fully vaccinated passengers from other European countries have already been.
- Vietnam – vaccinated and recovered passengers will be subjected to 7 days of quarantine instead of 14.
Important news for Swiss travelers
Listed below are the countries that have included a COVID-test as a mandatory entry requirement, for Swiss travelers. For more information about traveling from other countries, check out Viselio Entry Monitor.
Why use Viselio COVID-19 testing services
It can be really challenging for travelers to get tested on time, as many countries are requiring documentation of a negative COVID-test within a limited timeframe (24-72 hours before your trip).
You can get tested in a number of places including some pharmacies, private and public clinics, hospitals, etc. However, published turnaround times of test results vary greatly – from an hour to 5 days, and reality does not always match expectations… This is why many travelers have horrible experiences – from missing their flights or overspending to catch the first next one, to having to cancel their trips without any refunds.
We have created a system of COVID-testing specifically for travelers, where fast and internationally recognized results are guaranteed! Don’t just take our word for it. See what others say.
Before ordering on our website you can check the exact travel requirements that are necessary for your trip, which will help you act accordingly.
Our COVID-19 testing services are provided by state-accredited laboratories. The analyses are done by certified biomedical staff with delicate precision and up to the highest biomedical standards.
We guarantee that:
- You will save time by ordering/booking test online
- Your results will be delivered within 6-24h via email
- Our tests are internationally recognized
- Our prices are the lowest in the country
Besides providing COVID-19 testing services for travelers, there are many other benefits that Viselio can provide to each and every client. We offer a fully automated visa application service, invitations letters, and other necessary travel documentation. You can read more about Viselio and our services here.
Below you can find helpful answers to the most frequently asked questions about Viselio services. For anything else, our Customer Service Agents are available to you Monday – Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm. You can communicate with them in English, German, or French via email, telephone call, or website chat.